Who should I call to report misconduct by a police officer or police employee?
The Hallandale Beach Police Department maintains a full-time Internal Affairs Unit. The Unit is made up of detectives who are assigned to investigate misconduct complaints made against police officers or Police Department employees. In addition, you may also call the individual division supervisor to file your complaint. Your call will be held in the strictest of confidence. Here are the numbers to call: Internal Affairs: (954) 457-1416 Office of the Chief: (954) 457-1411 Administrative Operations: (954) 457-1434 Uniformed Patrol Sgts: (954) 457-1445 Investigat.Services Sgt: (954) 457-1434 Community Partnerships: (954) 457-1494
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...