Will the police watch my house while I`m on vacation?
Yes, if you are a resident of Hallandale Beach, just call (954) 457-1400 and tell the call-taker your address and they will prepare an “Extra Watch Notice” to be given to the patrol officers that patrol your neighborhood. Be prepared to tell the supervisor who will have your keys and/or who to contact in case of an emergency. You may also fill out the request and bring it to our department. There is a copy of the form in the Document Center in the Police Department folder titled: Residential Security Check Request
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...