What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
By the time you call us the vehicle will probably be gone, however, if the speeding vehicle continually returns, call our non-emergency number (954) 764 - 4357 (HELP) and a police unit will be dispatched. If the speeding problem is one of an ongoing nature, call Major Mike Martinez, Uniformed Patrol Division Commander, at (954) 457-1400 and a decision will be made about the best way to remedy the situation.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...