File a Police Report
If this is an Emergency please call 911
Note: If you simply want to report a crime tip to the police department, please call the Crime Tip Line at: 954-457-1404
Welcome to the Hallandale Beach Police 2 Citizen Reporting System. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- " This incident occurred within the city limits of Hallandale Beach?
- There are No Known suspects?
- " You have a valid e-mail address from which to send and receive e-mails?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
- All cases filed using the Police 2 Citizen Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime (F.S.S. 837.05).
Using the Hallandale Beach Police Department Police 2 Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (click on the corresponding statute for more information):
- Criminal Mischief (Vandalism)(under $1,000.00) (F.S.S. 806.13)
- Harassing Phone Calls (F.S.S. 784.048)
- Lost Property
- Identity Theft - Please visit www.ic3.gov for more information.
- Property Damage
[Report an Incident]